Thursday, December 13, 2007

Final Blog Topic: Advise for those who will come next.

Hi, you may not know me, or ever know me, but a few months ago I was sitting in your seat, wondering what kind of class I had signed up for when Mrs. Rodgers tells us to go to her blog and read her previous students' blogs. Yet now a semester later here I am passing along the torch or blog spot or whatever to you.
I could pass along a lot of different advise, like how you need to have a good attitude when approaching this class, and how you have to take the formulation of teams seriously, and lets not forget that you have to find people you work well with and get them into your group. I could say these things and all the canned advise that we have all heard before.
Instead I'm going to tell you this. In this class your final work is going out there into the real world and is going to be used by someone. This is an amazing opportunity at Clemson. Do not let it slip by. Take your work for this class seriously, because your work isn't just an academical exercise. You final prduct will be working for a client long after you've gotten your A in this class. So take some ownership in what you produce and make sure you are proud of it.
That's all I have for you. So axe your bowser window and get to work, you have real work to do...
oh and have fun...

No comments: